Unique sizing and construction make the pattern adaptable to nearly any size.
* Three separate gore pattern pieces in varying widths and lengths provide an above-the-knee (20” L), mid-knee (23 1/2” L), and mid-calf (28 1/2” L) skirt, all falling smoothly across the hips with a lower flare and seaming detail options.
* Elastic Waist
* Finish with traditional, enclosed seams and a hem for a polished look or give it an edge by constructing with exposed seams and leaving unhemmed.
* A variety of finishing techniques (serged or traditional seams) are included as well as instructions for creating the skirt with recycled menswear, denim jeans or two alternating fabrics.
* Instructions include how to calculate and adjust the number of skirt gores to accommodate any size/hip measurement.
* Beginner-friendly! Try this pattern with our Bali Batiks!